Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bre'

Thats my baby's middle name, well its short for Bre'Asia. But Nyia is my EVERYTHING! i do everything for her. i keep my head up because she is constantly watching me. i stay positive so she will want to embody that. I open the door for her, pull out her chair for her, take her to places and teach her to read from a menu, so she wont settle for less and she will know how a man is suppose to treat her. (might sound extra, but thats me!LOL) Im her evening teacher when Mr. Brandt punches out. lol. Im her Maya Angelou when she needs poetic guidance. I work hard because im mommy and daddy. And i want her to know that being a working woman is the way to go. I didnt try to fix my last relationship because she needs to know that she should not tolerate anyone treating her like a doormat. I talk to her like she is my peer instead of her peer bc she doesnt need any sugar coating in this world. I try to not only give her lessons for the present but for the future. My mini me is my EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment