Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H.I.M. *sigh*

He speaks in a different language. Far different than what ive been hearing in the past several years. Kinda makes me that much curious. He doesnt make me feel obligated to him. these days,it seems like men do that without them even noticing. kinda makes me that much more curious. he has such a remarkable emotional and spiritual soul like i have. i thought i was alone with those characteristics. Kinda makes me that much more curious.

Its so much more that a woman can detect about a man within the first 10 minutes of knowing him. we just choose to ignore certain things for the sake of lust or love. For once, im appreciating a person for what he is. Meaning that imma take my time to get to know the "whole" man b4 jumping in2 anything. And even if i wanted to rush..its refreshing that i have a friend that wouldnt allow things to get further because of the respect he has for me and himself.

My relief comes from knowing that he enhances senses that i dulled out for my protection. lets me know that 'everyone isnt the same'. its more than words from him. He shows me. hes the first person i talk 2 in the morning and the last person i talk to at night these days. a beautiful sense of comfort. havent had that when i was in a relationship. (smh)So sad right? but its cool, because the past crafted a much more wiser woman for a deservant man. A man God designed for me. IDK about the future of me and H.I.M. but if we exceed friendship, i would be grateful....

1 comment:

  1. GIRLLLLLLLLL "we just choose to ignore certain things for the sake of... W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R (SO DAMN TRUE lol)"

    ReplyDelete